Monday 22 September 2014

AS Preliminary Exercise



This is the final edit of my preliminary exercise. I think there are certain parts of both the editing and filming that my group and I did quite well however there are points that we could improve upon. While we were filming we had four members to our group so when there were two people on camera we had one person on camera and another directing the shot. However in one shot of our video the director is visible in the scene. We need to double check our shot before we take it and also take multiple takes of every shot even the ones we thought went well. Also my acting might need improving. In the editing we found it easier because we filmed a few seconds before and after our shots so we were able to find the right points that meant the editing went smoothly. Our main editing problem was we created the editing project in the wrong format. This is why there are large black borders on our video.

No comments:

Post a Comment